bromeliad flaming sword

(bromeliad vriesea)

the techie in me

a technical course is out of my mind
when deep in my heart my blood is in arts
i applied in nursing, my math prof fumed
she said, she said, what am i doing there
i should be in courses with math as base
with drafting and design which are my strength.

so off i went to engineering class
where t-squares, tech pens, calculators rule
minima, maxima, differentials
electromagnetics and root mean squares
the power plant design which blows my mind
and do not forget the transmission lines.


transceivers, receivers are my forte

yagis, microwaves, rubber ducky ears
ten-four, good numbers to my good buddies
made me forget my physics experiments
as long as my SW ratio is in unity
my signal is clear, there's nothing to fear.

  
 





1 comment:

  1. Can you explain the difference between the plant pictured above and this one with the same name. They do not look alike? http://www.plantsrescue.com/tag/flaming-sword-bromeliad/
    or http://plantsrescue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Vriesea-splendens-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete