moth orchid


(phalaenopsis)


the physiology of my anatomy

from the top of my head
to the tip of my toes
is the living, breathing
pulsating parts of me.

calvarium, mandible
made up my uppermost
with sinuses that warm,
cleanse and feels lighter, too.

two abnormal dimples
in my cheeks, it adorn
my eyes, nose, ears and lips
glabella that so forms.

the foramen magnum
where the spinal cords pass
down to the coccyx bones
that evolution proves.

my clavicles are strong
so do my scapulas
my radius and ulna
help me carry those loads.

my sternum and my ribs
cages my lungs that breathe
protects my heart that beats
in turn pumps my blood around.

then there is my stomach
gets food from peristaltic moves
digests, absorbs the nutrients
and exits down my anus.

my tricep femoris
enables me to run
tibia and fibula
and so my gastrocnemius.

what makes me think and feel
it could be my cortex
or dendrites and axons
make me feel so whole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment