roses


(rosa)


because of you my life is like roses
fragile yet strong, heady in large doses
because of you everything is red
so blind, no matter what was said
because of you i begin to dream
a dream full of you from center to seam
because of you the nights become dawns
a fantasy came true, no dark nor browns
because of you i’m eager to wake up
each morning, each day with lilt nonstop
because of you my direction has changed
to cloud nine i go without any complaint
because of you i learned to compromise
no more pride, no more secrets and no more lies
because of you my mood disappears
no more soaked pillows of continuous tears
because of you the emptiness is gone
i smile, i sing, my new life’s just began
because of you i want to go on
and on, and on, till my life is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment